SpyShelter 11.4 RC released

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Thread author
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
New version of SpyShelter is now available!

Please note that this is Release Candidate version and you may experience some irregularities in GUI, for this reason, automatic update is disabled for this RC version. Only manual update will work. You can find download links below.

This version refreshes SpyShelter GUI, adds new icons, presents new Rules tree-view as well as allows to adjust GUI scaling without changing Windows settings.

SpyShelter 11.4 Release Candidate

– Added new(3rd) tree view mode display of Rules list
– Replaced all images with new style and kind (vector based glyphs)
– Implemented scaling feature for GUI (Auto, 125%, 150% PPI)
– Many small general look improvements including scalable logo and other small improvements

ichito

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 12, 2013
Installation without issues but I noticed some bugs and as I think they don't effect on offered level of security...I didn't noticed that. GUI is refreshed but some icons should be changed because are not clear in meaning. Generally?...works properly.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.