Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
SpyShelter version 12.9 is live now!

You can find new SpyShelter Silent, Premium and Firewall editions there:
Download Page.

12.9 (14/Sep/2022)

– Fixed Application crash at start on some systems

NOTE: This update is not critical, it happens on a negligible part of the configuration under very specific conditions, if you have version 12.8 installed and the program works then you do not need to install the new release.

Fan-of-spyshelter

Sep 21, 2022
Hello,

i beleive this software will have a big future around all other anti virus and exploit or ransomeware but...

still the keyscrambler does not work with firefox from mozilla and armourycreate from asus on windows 11

Reactions: [correlate]
F

ForgottenSeer 95367

Hello,

i beleive this software will have a big future around all other anti virus and exploit or ransomeware but...

still the keyscrambler does not work with firefox from mozilla and armourycreate from asus on windows 11
SpyShelter has been dying a slow death for decades because consumers cannot handle HIPS. Within its home nation, Poland, SpyShelter\DatPol is virutally unknown. Furthermore, SpyShelter as a going concern (the entire business) has been offered for sale via private treaty for at least 5 years.

Right, awful shame as SpyShelter in the right, infosec knowledgeable hands is as good as consumer security can get.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fan-of-spyshelter

Sep 21, 2022
SpyShelter has been dying a slow death for decades because consumers cannot handle HIPS. Within its home nation, Poland, SpyShelter\DatPol is virutally unknown. Furthermore, SpyShelter as a going concern (the entire business) has been offered for sale via private treaty for at least 5 years.

Right, awful shame as SpyShelter in the right, infosec knowledgeable hands is as good as consumer security can get.
So the people need to be educated with hips , the more the antivirus is non usable or non configurable the more de treath can get inside the pc, meaby they need to make advertising ?

it's the only software in all security software i am verry proud., what about working with adguard ? or some cloud based antivirus like voodooshield.

Antimalware18

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jan 17, 2014
Did they discontinue the free version? just looked on they're site asnd it seems like its no longer offered.

F

ForgottenSeer 95367

So the people need to be educated with hips
The people do not want to learn HIPS.

meaby they need to make advertising ?
SpyShelter has been advertising for decades and it makes no difference.

it's the only software in all security software i am verry proud.
SpyShelter Firewall offers exceptional security to the person that knows how to use it.

what about working with adguard ? or some cloud based antivirus like voodooshield.
Never seen anyone call it "cloud based antivirus," but because of its dependencies I can see why you would call it an antivirus. So much for the typical user being able to easily figure out how to use Voodooshield, when they can't even figure out what it is. :ROFLMAO:.

I doubt Datpol would be willing to collaborate; they want a clean private sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Stopspying

danb

From VoodooShield
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
May 31, 2017
Never seen anyone call it "cloud based antivirus," but because of its dependencies I can see why you would call it an antivirus. So much for the typical user being able to easily figure out how to use Voodooshield, when they can't even figure out what it is. :ROFLMAO:.
Welcome back JT ;). Actually, you call VoodooShield an anti-executable, and that is incorrect as well. VS is quite unique, and the best way to describe it is with the term CyberLock, so that is what we are going with.

Reactions: simmerskool
F

ForgottenSeer 95367

Welcome back JT ;).
Who? And who are you?

Actually, you call VoodooShield an anti-executable, and that is incorrect as well.
I never called VoodooShield anything, but the product design is 100% antiexecutable.

VS is quite unique, and the best way to describe it is with the term CyberLock, so that is what we are going with.
You can classify your product however you wish, but your own target market isn't calling it a CyberLock. Posts refer to it as an antiexeutable or a cloud antivirus.

The description "tangible toggling computer lock" is just gimmicky word games.

danb

From VoodooShield
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
May 31, 2017
Who? And who are you?

I never called VoodooShield anything, but the product design is 100% antiexecutable.

You can classify your product however you wish, but your own target market isn't calling it a CyberLock. Posts refer to it as an antiexeutable or a cloud antivirus.

The description "tangible toggling computer lock" is just gimmicky word games.
It is inappropriate, unethical and illegal for employees to disparage a competitor, especially for 5 years and especially while doing so "undercover".

JT, this ends now. Final warning.

Furyo.PNG

F

ForgottenSeer 95367

You were caught RED HANDED.
Who was caught "RED HANDED"?

It's general discussion and opinions expressed on a publicly available forum.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. :ROFLMAO:

danb

From VoodooShield
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
May 31, 2017
The members who have been around long enough know EXACTLY who HJLBX is. HJLBX is your original MT account handle, before you created 10 or so other accounts that have all been banned.

JT, cyberstalking is not cool. It is creepy and carries very serious consequences.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.