Compare list
SpyShelter premium vs. KeyScrambler premium

Harputlu

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Dec 26, 2016
Hi friends I have keyscrambler premium and spyshelter premium lifetime licenses. which program do you think is better quality ? Which one should I use ?
can spyshelter and zemana antiloger be used together ?

Modules that matter to me : real time keystroke protection and financial malware protection
I would be glad if you rate it accordingly

Last edited:

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
SpyShelter doesn't block, it notifies. It is always up to the user to approve or block, when an alert pops up. And there are lots of alerts. Thus, it is only effective protection for dedicated and advanced users. Keyscrambler is set-and-forget protection.

Tiamati

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 8, 2016
I don't know about KeyScrambler premium, but i used SS for a while and found some minor bugs. Furthermore, it's not compatible with Core Isolation and doesn't work properly with Multi accounts. So, for now, i would not use it.

Reactions: Nevi and Harputlu

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.