Sr. Normal 2.0 config. (Multiple boot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BugCode

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jan 9, 2017
@Parsh Yandex browser, check it out yourself and notice what is best chromium based browser. Lot of settings to tweak (which i like) + support many/all chrome/opera addons. Light resources at least my PC. I like it. Also SAP , is good choise, maybe there is still available giveaway ;) I have currently my testing laptop CFW + SAP + Adquard system wide, smoooooth! Altrought good choises u have made my friend :thumbs up: !

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
Good call on the browsers. Firefox based browsers are as slow as it gets and should no longer be used in my opinion until Mozilla gets their act together. About Sap i am not sure. Never liked that. One day i will convince you to use rehips and stop dealing with this crap.

Parsh

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Dec 27, 2016
@Parsh Yandex browser, check it out yourself and notice what is best chromium based browser. Lot of settings to tweak (which i like) + support many/all chrome/opera addons. Light resources at least my PC. I like it. Also SAP , is good choise, maybe there is still available giveaway ;) I have currently my testing laptop CFW + SAP + Adquard system wide, smoooooth! Altrought good choises u have made my friend :thumbs up: !
Thanks BC :). Yandex, will check out for sure!
@frogboy shared a SAP giveaway link that just expires in 24 hrs.
I'm currently downloading it and will test it if it gets downloaded successfully today (I'm touring since some days and network ain't friendly).

Winter Soldier

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
Changes

Removed:
  • Waterfox
  • Cent Browser
  • VoodooShield PRO
  • Glasswire firewall
Added:
  • Yandex Browser
  • Vivaldi
  • SecureAPlus Premium
  • Binisoft Firewall Control paid version
  • Adguard Desktop
  • Kerish Doctor 2017
Well, let me explain, browser changes have been, above all, determined by the speed of navigation. I love Firefox (or firefox-based), but they slow down day by day in my system.

Thanks for your tips :)

I have a license (beta tester) of VS PRO and I am moving it to my computers depending on my needs, so I have replaced it with SAP that also seems to me an excellent option
Great changes buddy, I also should try Yandex browser, now I'm using Chrome, but I've to say that applications often have short life on my system :D

S

Sr. Normal 2.0

Thread author
Firstly, thanks for your tips and forgive me for the delay to answer, yesterday as I wrote the post I had to run away from home and I have returned now

Seems to be the same here with FireFox based browsers, I wonder why. o_O:confused:

It is a pity because it is a project that is worth supporting, but I only get a good performance in linux, in windows, I relegate it to ostracism :(

Having the paid version of VDS, do you keep the 'Allow by parent' disabled... if yes, is that irritating for regular use :D?
Why switch to Yandex Sr.?
I wished SAP giveaway was still on!

VDS Is annoying at times, but it is excellent ... it is the price that must be paid when I allow paranoia to rule my computer :oops: The first scan of SAP is slow and boring, many things have happened in my family since it started to scan, my wife has retired, my daughter has had triplets, we have acquired an antigravity car and a system of holograms to replace my old TV. :eek: :D:D :p

If you like a Chrome-based, speed and nice environment, Yandex or Opera should be your choice.
I use Yandex for pages that are not in Spanish and it's devilishly fast :cool:

@Parsh Yandex browser, check it out yourself and notice what is best chromium based browser. Lot of settings to tweak (which i like) + support many/all chrome/opera addons. Light resources at least my PC. I like it. Also SAP , is good choise, maybe there is still available giveaway ;) I have currently my testing laptop CFW + SAP + Adquard system wide, smoooooth! Although good choises u have made my friend :thumbs up: !

Hahaha! I am convinced that if you and I exchanged computers, we would only realize by the language. :DIt would be interesting to see a "NormalBugCode" computer. Well, it's more interesting to see a sausage factory, but also the computer. ;):D:D

Good call on the browsers. Firefox based browsers are as slow as it gets and should no longer be used in my opinion until Mozilla gets their act together. About Sap i am not sure. Never liked that. One day I will convince you to use rehips and stop dealing with this crap.
I want to try ReHips, in fact I have it on the list of possible future purchases, but for now, I subsist (and very gratefully) to the different giveaways that allow me to play with my computer, fill it up with crap, clean it and start over. The crap-wheel rotates and rotates :confused:

Great changes buddy, I also should try Yandex browser, now I'm using Chrome, but I've to say that applications often have short life on my system :D

Try Yandex my friend. Yandex is like adding garlic to some fries, brings an extra taste that is much better (for me) than the tasteless Chrome ;):)

Parsh

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Dec 27, 2016
VDS Is annoying at times, but it is excellent ... it is the price that must be paid when I allow paranoia to rule my computer :oops: The first scan of SAP is slow and boring, many things have happened in my family since it started to scan, my wife has retired, my daughter has had triplets, we have acquired an antigravity car and a system of holograms to replace my old TV. :eek: :D:D :p

If you like a Chrome-based, speed and nice environment, Yandex or Opera should be your choice.
I use Yandex for pages that are not in Spanish and it's devilishly fast :cool:
I'm totally ROTFL o_O:D.
I better stop imagining what all would happen with my life (as compared to yours) all the time SAP scanned my lappy!
Btw, Yandex installation is getting difficult with all the stuffs elegantly written in Russian. Is there an official English installer/app of Yandex?

S

Sr. Normal 2.0

Thread author
I'm totally ROTFL o_O:D.
I better stop imagining what all would happen with my life (as compared to yours) all the time SAP scanned my lappy!
Btw, Yandex installation is getting difficult with all the stuffs elegantly written in Russian. Is there an official English installer/app of Yandex?

Hahaha! well try this, i hope it helps you :)

Yandex.Browser — neat, intuitive and smart

upload_2017-5-22_21-52-2.png

upload_2017-5-22_21-52-33.png

upload_2017-5-22_21-53-17.png

upload_2017-5-22_21-53-47.png

In advanced settings you can change, add, etc any language

upload_2017-5-22_21-55-29.png

In Russian you can find it in

upload_2017-5-22_21-59-49.png

And now in

upload_2017-5-22_22-1-29.png

And ...

upload_2017-5-22_22-2-37.png

Choose one

upload_2017-5-22_22-5-49.png

izsanKl.png

That´s all, i hope you enjoy this browser :)

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-22_21-57-12.png
    upload_2017-5-22_21-57-12.png
    86 KB · Views: 394
  • upload_2017-5-22_21-59-33.png
    upload_2017-5-22_21-59-33.png
    92.1 KB · Views: 363
  • upload_2017-5-22_22-5-9.png
    upload_2017-5-22_22-5-9.png
    184.4 KB · Views: 388
Last edited by a moderator:

Parsh

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Dec 27, 2016
Hahaha! well try this, i hope it helps you :)

Yandex.Browser — neat, intuitive and smart

View attachment 151767

View attachment 151768

View attachment 151769

View attachment 151770

In advanced settings you can change, add, etc any language

View attachment 151771

In Russian you can find it in

View attachment 151774

And now in

View attachment 151775

And ...

View attachment 151776

Choose one

View attachment 151778

izsanKl.png

That´s all, i hope you enjoy this browser :)
Woah, thanks a lot Sr.Normal :D
I'll try this as soon as I get to my room..
How many PCs do you manage :p?

S

Sr. Normal 2.0

Thread author
Woah, thanks a lot Sr.Normal :D
I'll try this as soon as I get to my room..
How many PCs do you manage :p?
4 PCs, but 2 of them are MultiBoot.
My wife´s work laptop with Eset and her home computer and my daughter´s computer with Norton. Mine, which you already know, is "personalized". Is like the guy who goes to a nudist beach with a hat, gloves, coat, boots ... but with everything else in the air and he thinks he is protected :eek::oops::rolleyes::rolleyes: :D

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
4 PCs, but 2 of them are MultiBoot.
My wife´s work laptop with Eset and her home computer and my daughter´s computer with Norton. Mine, which you already know, is "personalized". Is like the guy who goes to a nudist beach with a hat, gloves, coat, boots ... but with everything else in the air and he thinks he is protected :eek::oops::rolleyes::rolleyes: :D
My friend I do not like the thought of you at a nudist beach, very scary images are flashing through brain. :eek::p

S

Sr. Normal 2.0

Thread author
@ahity Thanks :) I have a special partition for these purposes, in it I test different antivirus, only by distraction, I use for this VirtualBox, before I used VMware, which I like a lot, but I can not do snapshots.

@frogboy Yes, surely you do not want this, but the image is already in your head. You will try to sleep, but it will return, you will not be able to concentrate on reading a book or a movie, the image has remained in your head, something like a tattoo on the brain. By the way, the coat is red, gloves are black and boots are snakeskin .... :confused::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.