Sr. normal 2.0 Pseudo Secure Configuration

S

Sr. Normal 2.0

Thread author
Vato there is thread about it on wilders and the replies it got would have me reconsider using this firewall. Even with the telemetery blocker on and in paranoïd mode the app is still sending out data from and to your pc. That makes me wonder you would have been better off with the free zonealarm firewall or comodo's!!!
Oh ... Thanks my vriend! :) A very helper tip this yours. :cool:

Obviously uninstalled. I'll be a while with Windows Firewall until to know for sure if I want to return with ZoneAlarm.

Thanks again :)

S

Sr. Normal 2.0

Thread author

Yes, it does. But you only have to activate it again. But the truth is that after the information @Trickster provided, (thanks again) the best thing i can do is unninstall it and renember not trust in this brand again
upload_2016-10-3_21-46-15.png

S

Sr. Normal 2.0

Thread author
Well, I have tested CIS and it had a problem with antivirus update in my computer. When I install CIS, the antivirus is updated smoothly, but no longer do it again. (Error: 0x80070002) :(

I really liked AutoSandbox as well advised me @hjlbx . Comodo Firewall could by itself protect a computer without antivirus. But since I'm a little paranoid :rolleyes: and if what I see does not work well, (updating antivirus), I do not trust what I can not see.

After a strong blow to the head I had a revelation :eek: (I would say this is something I've thought thoroughly, but if you know me you know I do not do that ;)) and I thought like to have a mixture of these two firewalls, so I returned to my dear ZoneAlarm, and I accompanied it with Comodo Cloud Antivirus, so I now have the strong of my favorite firewall working with Comodo´s Sandbox

I have to say that they are an excellent team, if I add them MBAE Premium, I think I have a strong configuration using about 110 Mbs

As always, I hope your advice and suggestions. Thanks

Removed:
Qihoo 360 TS .See you soon friend ;)
ZAM Premium Again, see you soon friend ;)

Added:
ZoneAlarm free Firewall I love it
Comodo Cloud Antivirus well, i have it for the sandbox, but I'm liking it

upload_2016-10-10_16-44-18.png

L

LabZero

Thread author
Well, I have tested CIS and it had a problem with antivirus update in my computer. When I install CIS, the antivirus is updated smoothly, but no longer do it again. (Error: 0x80070002) :(

I really liked AutoSandbox as well advised me @hjlbx . Comodo Firewall could by itself protect a computer without antivirus. But since I'm a little paranoid :rolleyes: and if what I see does not work well, (updating antivirus), I do not trust what I can not see.

After a strong blow to the head I had a revelation :eek: (I would say this is something I've thought thoroughly, but if you know me you know I do not do that ;)) and I thought like to have a mixture of these two firewalls, so I returned to my dear ZoneAlarm, and I accompanied it with Comodo Cloud Antivirus, so I now have the strong of my favorite firewall working with Comodo´s Sandbox

I have to say that they are an excellent team, if I add them MBAE Premium, I think I have a strong configuration using about 110 Mbs

As always, I hope your advice and suggestions. Thanks

Removed:
Qihoo 360 TS .See you soon friend ;)
ZAM Premium Again, see you soon friend ;)

Added:
ZoneAlarm free Firewall I love it
Comodo Cloud Antivirus well, i have it for the sandbox, but I'm liking it

View attachment 117769
Good move my friend, nice new setup! :)

S

Sr. Normal 2.0

Thread author
Changes, changes, changes ...
Valkyrie does not work well on my computer, so I decided to uninstall CCAV, so I have changed my AV, so I changed my firewall, so the only problem with my computer is still me. :oops:

At the end, I decided to install Comodo Firewall (No HIPS , AutoSandbox and Viruscope On). I tried Avast, but it has something that I do not like. I know it's very good free AV, but I do not feel comfortable with it, it is a problem of feeling.

Yes, I know there are other options, but every time I am more lazy (or conformist) and I now I prefer the options make me feel better and safer. I don´t like the second scan in Avira, Panda or Bitdefender have few options, AVG is cool, perhaps in the near future, then ...

Removed:
ZoneAlarm free Firewall. See you soon friend ;)
Comodo Cloud Antivirus Wrong or incomplete behavior :(

Added:
Qihoo 360 TS I love it :)
Comodo Firewall Autosandbox is the guilty :rolleyes:

S

Sr. Normal 2.0

Thread author
Updated

Removed:
Voodooshield I prefer to use its beta tester license on another computer

Added:
Crystal Security I love it, I have always loved it :)
HitmanPro.Alert Thanks to a giveaway. I installed it on my wife's computer and it is fatal with Eset, continuously creating BSOD. Co Norton goes perfectly, does not slow down the computer and is another excellent defensive layer

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.