Srs2010's Config

srs2010

Thread author
Jan 15, 2014
I am currently interested in follow-up of information technology, especially information security and the security of computers and networks. I am always on the lookout for software security breaches / control and I am also a firm believer in strong passwords and multi-factor authentication.

I wish you luck

MalwareDetective

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Dec 16, 2013
I See you have UAC on always notify, This is very good!! As I can see you don't have any On-demand scanner so - I would like to advice you adding an On-demand scanner like Malwarebytes or Hitman Pro.
It can find malware that EAM missed.
You can add also extension's for firefox like: Adblock (It will block all annoying Ad's) and Https everywhere (Which would make safe connection with a lot of sites)
Everything except that very good! Thanks for posting the config ;)

Last edited:
I

illumination

Agree with a on demand added to your config. The most reliable solution lies in backing up your system, whether it be the built in windows back up, or on a external HD, or both as many of us do. :) There are many third party programs for backing up if you do not wish to use windows built in.

Reactions: MalwareDetective

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
On-demmand scanner(s) and a back up.Thanks for sharing your config :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.