Advice Request Stand Alone Anti-Keyloggers

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Virus1x

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Nov 6, 2014
I'd prefer it be stand-alone from an Anti-Virus.

I use Thor Premium and Malware scanners as needed, I don't download anything I can't personally analyze but regardless ##### happens I'd prefer my keystrokes all be encrypted stand alone.

I knew along time ago about Key Scrambler not sure if it's still used today or updated or if there is a better product available.

Reactions: dinosaur07

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Please check here. It is 2019 but I have not read where HitmanPro.Alert has ended its expired-trial (free) feature of Keystroke Encryption. Another post which supports this:

If you have an account at Wilders Security, ask the liaison RonnyT whether HitmanPro.Alert's Keystoke Encryption can be stand-alone freeware.

Reactions: harlan4096

thrillskr

Level 2
Verified
Dec 28, 2018

New product of Spyshelter. Or check out Ghostpress 2.0:

Reactions: Nevi and harlan4096

Nevi

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
I have used Ghostpress anti-keylogger some time, and it seem to be pretty good. So far it seem to be working well.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.