Startup Sentinel - Fast & Secure Startup

Kyle_Katarn

From KC Softwares
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Sep 28, 2013
Startup Sentinel - 1.7 (Released 2016-09-01)
============================================

KC Softwares

- 0003736: [New Feature] Update detection (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0003876: [Refactoring] Upgrade of internal JEDI Libraries JCL v2.7 -> v2.8 (6000) JVCL v3.49 -> v3.50 (2016-08-04) (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.

Kyle_Katarn

From KC Softwares
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Sep 28, 2013

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
I'm not trying to be disrespectful, so don't hate me, unless you want to,
but advanced PC users like me who utilize anti EXE's in their security config
like VooDoo Shield for example and are security conscious , are very aware of whats on their PC, no software can be installed "by mistake" or sneak into my startup folder
Even Kerish Dr. verbally alerts me when a new app is added to the startup, its a "sub feature" of Kerish dr
Maybe its good for click happy people who download risky software that bundles crapware.
I can check my startup folder without having extra software running in the background using resources that could be best used elsewhere.
Don't get me wrong KC software makes some good software, but this is one I could do without, I could swallow this
if it was an option or feature within one of their other products, but as a stand alone this seems, i don't know wasteful and unnecessary.
I hope that makes sense without being hurtful to the KC folks ?

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.