Steam Usernames

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 24, 2011
Jus thought I'd create a thread for people to share their Steam Usernames/Handles.... After all, PCMR FTW!

I'll go ahead and post mine for anyone to add, once you done so (as I like many of you will not accept random reuqests unless know who it is) and added me/someone, then a simple reply with name tag stating you have done so along with yours will suffice.... I'll try keep my first post in time updated with a list of so far submitted Steam Usernames....

Steam ID: Gamez_Addict

PS - Could a Mod/Admin sticky this thread please? And find no PC Prefix.... shocking! ;)

DracusNarcrym

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 16, 2015
Loving PC games, I do hate though that there are good games that are console-exclusive, such as the the Halo franchise, and especially Halo 5. I know it's obviously a flagship game for the Xbox console and it's almost impossible Microsoft is going to release it to PC, but we can still hope...

Anyway, my here's my Steam ID: LeonidasDracos
Here's the link directly to my profile: Steam Community :: «Dracus the Tormentor»

Reactions: AyeAyeCaptain

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 24, 2011
Nice one, will add you.... once more, if more people reply i will then do a mass edit and add everyone in top post....

DracusNarcrym

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 16, 2015
Nice one, will add you.... once more, if more people reply i will then do a mass edit and add everyone in top post....
Indeed, let's hope more people reply.

We need to liven up the gaming side of MalwareTips a bit...

Because there are many tech-savvy users who also love gaming!

SloppyMcFloppy

Level 13
Verified
Sep 12, 2015
Here is my Steam username, feels free to add me.
eI7kYma.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.