Expired Steganos Online Shield VPN - 1 year free for 3 devices

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Sundaram999

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 11, 2014
Steganos Online Shield VPN - 1 year free license

2016-09-06_1537.png

HOW DOES THIS WORK?

2013-04-11_205249.png

Last edited by a moderator:

LukeNukesEm

Level 5
Verified
Sep 14, 2016
A vpn masks your ip and encrypts your internet traffic. Meaning no one can see your internet traffic. You can also bypass geo restrictions by choosing what country you want to appear in. It can also be used to protect you from ddos. Another useful feature is it allows you to use unsecure wifi securely because it encrypts your traffic from your device to the server. Meaning anyone trying to see your traffic will just see encrypted stuff. You can also enable a firewall on your vpn stopping threats before it even gets to you. (purevpn offers this).

Myriad

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
May 22, 2016
Yes , 2 GB per month !
That is not much use to your average VPN user .

There are better free services IMO
Try VPNGate or Security KISS , although I make no claims about leakiness ....

Reactions: Sundaram999

TheErzengel

Level 2
Verified
Dec 21, 2012
I agree that 2GB per month is too little. However it can sometimes help.

Thank you. By the way I'm also testing PureVPN and is the best VPN (in my opinion)

Reactions: Sundaram999

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.