Expired Steganos Online Shield VPN - 1 Year License!

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Max30

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jul 3, 2017
________________________________________________________________________________________
Steganos Online Shield VPN

Instructions:
1. Go to the software home page: Steganos Online Shield VPN - Steganos – Privacy Software made easy
2. Download Steganos Online Shield VPN (free trial)
3. Install on Your PC
4. Go to the promo link: Steganos Software GmbH

5. Enter your e-mail address
6. Use the serial number you get to activate the software

SOS.png

Terms:
1. License for 365 days
2. You receive 5000 MB of free VPN protection per month for one year
3. No free technical support

Last edited by a moderator:

Max30

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jul 3, 2017
I used both, Steganos Online Shield and Wind Scribe. They're both good and work just great. but WIndScribe (The 50GB offer) is way too limited when it comes to the locations you can choose from, unlike Steganos that gives you more choices :)

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
OK ........

1.) Steganos is part of the fourteen eyes countries (Google it if you don't know what it is )
2.) It logs traffic

I don't care how many country choices it give me over the competition, you couldn't PAY ME to even download the installer ....... LMAO!

Max30

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jul 3, 2017
I understand your point and fully respect your choice :)

F

ForgottenSeer 67480

I object to use this software. 2GB even on premium version is too less like on Paid program. Paid Version should have unlimited or 60GB. Worst program ever.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.