Expired Steganos Online Shield VPN - Special-Edition

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

hamo

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
Steganos Online Shield VPN - Special-Edition
free software on 19. December 2017

screenshot_main_de.png

The Internet how I want it.Safe. Private. Ad-free.
Safe from hackers and without ads
Free from regional content blocks
Maximum anonymity and free from observation
Updated more intuitive user interface
Automatic cookie removal now also in Internet Explorer 11 & Edge
Extended tracking protection makes it harder for websites to spy on you
Reliable VPN protection now also on DS-Lite IPv6 connections

Specification of this version
2 GB data transfer per month per devices and up to three devices for 12 months for free!

Promo Link:

Steganos Online Shield VPN - Special-Edition in our software Advent Calendar 2017

Home Page:
Steganos Online Shield VPN - Steganos – Privacy Software made easy

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
If your gov block VPN such as Egypt you can still use Windscribe. Go to preference and use Stealth as your protocol and it work like magic :)

Where's the preference? i cant see it when i run a program it says '' awesome we are logging you on'' then error :S never mind i use Avira Phantom VPN Pro haha..

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.