Unlimited Giveaway Sticky Password Premium is a free license for 1 year. For all devices

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=4435
How to get a license
[HEADING=2]Free Sticky Password Premium License[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]The offer is valid until September 7, 2022[/HEADING]
To get a free sticky password premium license for 1 year, follow these steps:

[LIST]
[*]Download and install Sticky Password for Windows or macOS from the link below:
[URL='https://www.comss.ru/download/page.php?id=4435']Download Sticky Password[/URL]
[/LIST]
[HEADING=3]System Requirements[/HEADING]
[B]Supported OS[/B]: Windows 7 and above, Mac OS 10.9 and above
[LIST]
[*]Activate the program with the following license:
[/LIST]
[B]DA00PR-354DE2-016B31[/B]

[LIST]
[*]You can create a new account or activate a license in an existing account (renew your subscription) in [B]the Menu > Settings > My StickyAccount > I have a license key[/B].

[*]After that, you can [URL='https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=801']install the application[/URL] on mobile devices (Android 4.x and above, iOS 9.x and above) using the created account.
[/LIST]
[HEADING=2]85% discount on lifetime license[/HEADING]

You can also buy a lifetime Sticky Password Premium license for all devices [URL='https://comss.us/stickypassword-lifetime']at an 85% discount[/URL]

[HEADING=3]Terms and conditions of the offer[/HEADING]

[LIST]
[*]The offer is valid until September 7, 2022.
[*][B]You get an annual Sticky Password Premium license for 1 user for home use only[/B].
[*]The license can be used for all your devices, including computers, laptops, smartphones and tablets.
[*]Free updates and technical support are available during the license term.
[/LIST]

BigWrench

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Get a free Sticky Password Premium license for all devices for 1 year or an 85% discount on a lifetime license. Reliable password manager with on-premises database and cloud data synchronization

Sticky Password Premium is a password manager that allows you to store your credentials locally or in the cloud, syncing them with Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone and iPad computers, ensuring that you can create secure passwords and automatically enter them wherever you are.

Sticky Password Premium for Windows can automatically sign in to websites and apps, import data from browsers and other password managers, automatically recognize and save the type of web account you created, create passwords, and has a dashboard showing all weak passwords so the user knows where to strengthen security.

Comparison of free and premium versions of Sticky Password​

Free version of Sticky Password

• Unlimited encrypted storage for passwords and data.
  • Automatic form filling and auto-login.
  • Reliable password generator.
  • Secure digital wallet.
  • Protected notes.
  • Two-factor authentication.
  • Biometric authentication.
  • Portable USB version (Windows).
  • For all devices and browsers.
Sticky Password Premium – additional features

• Cloud and local (Over Wi-Fi) synchronization between devices.
  • Secure cloud storage for your passwords and data.
  • Secure password exchange.
  • Assistance to endangered manatees.
  • Priority technical support.

Mystic

Level 4
Verified
Aug 25, 2022
Sticky Password is a great password manager, but I am wondering how they are making revenue and if it is sustainable. First, you always can find giveaways for it. Second, they sell a lifetime version for $29.29. To me, these are not good signs. I hope they stay around, for they are one of the only password managers that help you store your data offline and their app is not bloated with nonsense.

I Walk MY Way

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
May 27, 2013
Sticky password has been around for a very long time. I used to use it quite a lot But I found it had some issues with logging into sites like Twitter. But overall it's a very good password manager Also I think that is one man operation so no big company to support

Mystic

Level 4
Verified
Aug 25, 2022
Sticky password has been around for a very long time. I used to use it quite a lot But I found it had some issues with logging into sites like Twitter. But overall it's a very good password manager Also I think that is one man operation so no big company to support
Regarding the auto fill issue, you can report the website to Sticky Password support right from the extension as far as I remember. They are fast to fix such issues.

Edit
Even Dashlane stopped autofilling in Twitter. It seems that Twitter had changed sth. Contacted support and they foxed it.

Last edited:

irfanuas

Level 3
Verified
Mar 15, 2019
Sticky Password Premium 8.5.0.1064 (Win & Mac)

License:
DA00PR-354DFB-A9BC6D

Offer terms
-The offer is valid until December 1, 2022.
-You get a 1 - year Sticky Password Premium license for home use only .
-The license can be used for all your devices, including computers, laptops, smartphones and tablets.
-Free updates and technical support are available for the duration of the license.

Last edited:

piquiteco

Level 14
Oct 16, 2022
@irfanuas, yesterday I installed the sticky password on my computer, although I use keepass, I liked the sticky password, do you sync in the cloud?;)
1667536201748.png

entropism

Level 4
Verified
Jul 30, 2019
Most complaints about Sticky password are that the apps aren't updated that often, and you couldn't share log-ins with family members for the longest time.

I have 2 lifetime licenses for my wife and I, but we stick to Bitwarden.

piquiteco

Level 14
Oct 16, 2022
@entropism thank you for your information, good to know. I liked the sticky password because it filled web logins forms more accurately, so far without fail, it also filled logins in external applications, which I have and use in windows, I found it more convenient, and because of that I loved it..;)

Last edited:
Reactions: entropism
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.