Student

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

TomD

Apr 2, 2018
Operating System
Windows 10
Installed Antivirus
Avast
Hi all

I'm a student and learning about ransomware. Some friends recommended me this place.

I created a short survey on computer security for a project, I would appreciate some results if possible. I couldn't find a board to ask this question.

Please remove if its not allowed.

Ransomware | SurveyPlanet

Thank you

SHvFl

Level 32
Content Creator
Verified
Nov 19, 2014
Operating System
Windows 10
Installed Antivirus
Emsisoft
When you do scale questions of an undefined quantity you need to define the scale. For example when you ask about my pc level you need to at least define 1 and 10 or else the question will not produce anything usable.

TomD

Apr 2, 2018
Operating System
Windows 10
Installed Antivirus
Avast
Thanks for all your comments guys, to be honest I was expecting this much so quick.

When you do scale questions of an undefined quantity you need to define the scale. For example when you ask about my pc level you need to at least define 1 and 10 or else the question will not produce anything usable.
Thanks for that, I've just improved that aspect.

Sep 1, 2017
Operating System
Windows 10
Installed Antivirus
Norton
@TomD Welcome to MalwareTips! I'm happy you have decided to join this great community. I'm sure you will learn a lot of great information about a wide variety of security topics.

You have a nice survey. I took the survey so you would get some more input from others. The survey didn't take long, but I could tell that you put some good thoughts into it. I hope everyone takes a few minutes to take your quick survey so you have some good answers and results.

Once again, welcome!!

~Brian