SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
When you do scale questions of an undefined quantity you need to define the scale. For example when you ask about my pc level you need to at least define 1 and 10 or else the question will not produce anything usable.

TomD

Thread author
Apr 2, 2018
Thanks for all your comments guys, to be honest I was expecting this much so quick.

When you do scale questions of an undefined quantity you need to define the scale. For example when you ask about my pc level you need to at least define 1 and 10 or else the question will not produce anything usable.

Thanks for that, I've just improved that aspect.

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
@TomD Welcome to MalwareTips! I'm happy you have decided to join this great community. I'm sure you will learn a lot of great information about a wide variety of security topics.

You have a nice survey. I took the survey so you would get some more input from others. The survey didn't take long, but I could tell that you put some good thoughts into it. I hope everyone takes a few minutes to take your quick survey so you have some good answers and results.

Once again, welcome!!

~Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.