Maintenance tools
Advance System Care
File and Photo backup
System recovery

Vasudev

Level 33
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
Advance System Cleaner works best for my PC. I had tried CC Cleaner, Glary Utilities and Tune Up Utilities.
It seems you like ASC so much, but stay away from reg cleaners and performance tweaks gimmicks, ASC has thorough disk cleaning. I prefer CCleaner, though (Almost everyone prefers the same and first app to install on windows). I liked the fact, there are some WP users too, I'm a happy WP user as well.
You could add LastPass,self destructing cookies and WOT as well.

Subhayan Gupta

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
May 9, 2014
It seems you like ASC so much, but stay away from reg cleaners and performance tweaks gimmicks, ASC has thorough disk cleaning. I prefer CCleaner, though (Almost everyone prefers the same and first app to install on windows). I liked the fact, there are some WP users too, I'm a happy WP user as well.
You could add LastPass,self destructing cookies and WOT as well.
Okay. I got the message. next time i definitely install CC Cleaner first.

Vasudev

Level 33
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
Okay. I got the message. next time i definitely install CC Cleaner first.
You can install CCleaner now, none of them will be asking you the order in which you installed programs, right? Honestly its hard to remember when and where program is installed(except adwares and PUPs).

Reactions: Subhayan Gupta

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.