Expired SUMo Automatically Keep Installed Software Applications Updated

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
Hello Everyone!

SUMo Pro is being given away at Bitsdujour for 24 Hours or Less!!

"SUMo - also called SUMo (Software Update Monitor) keeps your PC up-to-date & safe by using the most recent version of your favorite software!

Unlike built-in auto update features, SUMo tells you if updates are available before you need to use your software." Direct quote from: KC Softwares

Well, SUMo is being given away for free for everyone at Bitsdujour!

Instructions on how to get this Pro version of SUMo:

1) Please visit the following webpage: SUMo - System Tweaker Software - 100% off Discount for PC

2) Click on the big green: "GET IT FOR FREE" icon. As seen here:

upload_2018-2-3_12-31-30.png

3) You will be prompted to checkout.

4) Checkout should show 100% free for you.

5) Log in to Bitsdujour

6) Complete the purchase

7) Wait a few minutes or so for the email to arrive to your inbox

While I have a great habit of updating my software by myself I do recommend this software to others as it can be good to use to double check that things are looking right. Do keep in mind that you must use your own judgement when using any type of updating software. However, I would say this is a nice piece of software to add to nearly any config used with best judgement.

Plus, I don't believe I'm the only one who believes this is good software! Take a look at all of the awards from various websites: KC Softwares

Enjoy my friends at MT!

Sincerely,

Brian

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.