SUPERAntiSpyware vs SUPERAntiSpyware Professional

Status
Not open for further replies.

syfer

Level 1
Thread author
Aug 7, 2011
I would like to know is the SUPERAntiSpyware free version any good in removing malware or should I buy the SUPERAntiSpyware Professional for removing malware? What do you advise in buying it or should I use the free one?

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
Paid or not SUPERAntiSpyware will always find and remove threats for free. Professional gives you Real-time protection.
I would advise using it as on-demand second opinion scanner along side your antivirus and not purchasing it.

D

Deleted member 178

agree with MrXidus, just take the free version, and keep your money for eventually buying a security suite if you dont have one yet (norton , vipre, etc...) or if you really want spent money on a second opinion scanner invest on MBAM Pro instead than SAS.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
When using for removing infected viruses/malware, the free version can be used.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Agree with the above posts (+1 to all).

Also I would like to suggest to you , to start a thread in our Security Configuration Wizard Forum... and we will help you secure your PC without spending money on worthless software.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.