Surtur's Config

ا

الشمس

lol...i feel like a noob now...there are some softwares you listed which i have never even heard of :)

a truly elaborate configuration you got surtur :cool:

Reactions: Surtur

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Surtur, as each of my three compatriots before me have already stated, your config is remarkably good!:) ..and even more from what I see that is familiar, I was thorougly bowled over, and am still *laughing out loud* after reading the words "Bloody Vikings" listed under extensions & plug-ins!!:p:D I don't know what it is, but I like it!!;) :):)

Surtur

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Dec 11, 2013
Thanks guys for the nice comments.:)

@Tony Cole I like the new EIS 9. Emsisoft has done a great job and everything is running smooth without any issues so far. The new firewall written from scratch is also very good.

@Cats-4_Owners-2 Bloody Vikings! simplifies the use of temporary email addresses, helping you to protect your real address from spam and to stay anonymous. Here is the link: https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/bloody-vikings/

Reactions: Oxygen

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Very nice!! I use EIS 9 & ESS Beta 8.Thanks for sharing your config :)

Reactions: Surtur

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.