SwifDoo PDF Christmas Sale

Skylly

From SwifDoo PDF
Thread author
Verified
Developer
May 21, 2014
Dear MT Members,

Thanks to the cooperation and ideas of MT admins, it has been decided that we provide you with Christmas discounts from Swifdoo.com.

This discount will be applied on swifdoo.com during Christmas, We already have amazingly low prices compared to other competitors. And this big discount this year will make our prices even lower for active members of MT.com.

We will have four different levels of discounts which is based on the user levels here on MT.com:
Annual Plan=$62.1
2-Year Plan=$69.9
Lifetime /1 PC=$90.3
Lifetime /2 PC=$151.1

🌐 Link: SwifDoo PDF Christmas and New Year Sale
1671778780258.png
1671778798600.png

We would appreciate your opinions and feedback.

F

ForgottenSeer 100397

@Skylly

I've been using SwifDoo PDF PRO for a while now. It's neat and reliable software. The conversion tools are cloud-based, so the software uploads the file for conversion. Is this correct? Also, I noticed the toolbar displays "Buy Now" for the PRO version when the internet is offline or disconnected. Perhaps you can improve the license check process.

TheErzengel

Level 2
Verified
Dec 21, 2012
I used it for a short period of time, until I acquired new computers. They have a system that those licenses cannot be transferred to new computers. I would say don't waste your money and buy other options.

Reactions: Nevi
F

ForgottenSeer 100397

I used it for a short period of time, until I acquired new computers. They have a system that those licenses cannot be transferred to new computers. I would say don't waste your money and buy other options.
I'm not sure about their license policy. However, I always sign out of the software before using it on a new system. I've done it several times with no problems.

Reactions: Nevi and roger_m

Skylly

From SwifDoo PDF
Thread author
Verified
Developer
May 21, 2014
@Skylly

I've been using SwifDoo PDF PRO for a while now. It's neat and reliable software. The conversion tools are cloud-based, so the software uploads the file for conversion. Is this correct? Also, I noticed the toolbar displays "Buy Now" for the PRO version when the internet is offline or disconnected. Perhaps you can improve the license check process.
Thank you for your feedback; we will further optimize the process.

Skylly

From SwifDoo PDF
Thread author
Verified
Developer
May 21, 2014
Each account allows usage on up to two devices. If you want to add more devices, please contact support team or register a new account.

F

ForgottenSeer 100397

Thank you for your feedback; we will further optimize the process.
I hope you optimize the license check process. Today, when I started SwifDoo, I got a message saying "Your session has expired", and I had to sign in again. Also, I tried updating it a few times, but it gave an error. I had to download it from the website and update it.

Why are certain tools, such as Conversion, cloud-based? Wouldn't it be more preferable to have tools that are entirely local for privacy concerns?

Reactions: IoSonoPiero

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.