Battle SwiftKey vs Gboard - Which Keyboard for Android?

RejZoR

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 26, 2016
"Simple Keyboard"

Gboard is a data hoarding extension of a devil and Swiftkey infuriated me with its stupid letter capitalizations, spaces after periods and all the other nonsense I wasn't able to turn off and it kept on forcing on me. So I threw all of it away and started using Simple Keyboard. It has like zero features, not even smileys so I returned to using ASCII ones again. Which means it also has zero chances to piss me off. And it's not sending everything I type anywhere. Since it has no spellchecker I actually bother to type right which all the other keyboards made me lazy and sloppy. So, there you have it.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.