Unlimited Giveaway Symantec Endpoint Unmanaged without time limit

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=569
How to get a license
Download unmanaged from the link below [URL='https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=569']Symantec Endpoint Protection[/URL]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=569[/URL]
[SPOILER="Unmanaged installation config "][URL unfurl="true"]https://ibb.co/K70fFMW[/URL][/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Firewall and exploit only (for compatibility with other av software )"][URL unfurl="true"]https://ibb.co/VLsVFdW[/URL][/SPOILER]

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
Thank you! Also if it is legal? The managed version's activation?
Also, (bear with me on this) how to setup the activation for spem using the file that you've sent? Thanks a lot.
well I'm not exactly sure how that fits into a legal perspective all I know is that cmoss.ru offers a "unlimited " version so look at their terms as I guess they have some sort of contract with Symantec for having these trials of the product

from the translation It says "Trial version 60 days / Unmanaged client - no time limit"

Brahman

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2013
Also, (bear with me on this) how to setup the activation for spem using the file that you've sent? Thanks a lot.
You need to create a VM of windows with atleat 4 cores and 8GB of RAM, Replace the file in the Sep manager with the given one, then install the Sep Manager, Configure the options in sepm for Firewall, av components etc, create the installation file for client installation, copy to a usb drive. done. ( do not install the Sep manager directly on your PC, it has so many background processes and will always consume a lot of RAM, and its not needed once you create a client installation file.)

Lionel David

Dec 24, 2021
well I'm not exactly sure how that fits into a legal perspective all I know is that cmoss.ru offers a "unlimited " version so look at their terms as I guess they have some sort of contract with Symantec for having these trials of the product

from the translation It says "Trial version 60 days / Unmanaged client - no time limit"
Ok. Actually I thought of suggesting the software for another person (a close relative) which is why I'm trying to clarify it's legal position. If it was for me, I would've done it already. Thank you by the way for the reply.

Reactions: Dave Russo

Lionel David

Dec 24, 2021
You need to create a VM of windows with atleat 4 cores and 8GB of RAM, Replace the file in the Sep manager with the given one, then install the Sep Manager, Configure the options in sepm for Firewall, av components etc, create the installation file for client installation, copy to a usb drive. done. ( do not install the Sep manager directly on your PC, it has so many background processes and will always consume a lot of RAM, and its not needed once you create a client installation file.)
Alrighty then... I can't install spem then. The person I'm suggesting this to and I have a 2 core laptop with 6gb ram & 4gb ram respectively. I might as well stick with unmanaged for now. My bad.

Reactions: Dave Russo

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
Alrighty then... I can't install spem then. The person I'm suggesting this to and I have a 2 core laptop with 6gb ram & 4gb ram respectively. I might as well stick with unmanaged for now. My bad.
Try cruel sister comodo on that pc or better move him to Linux as it’s a really low end machine in today’s standards oh and put polices for chrome / edge to limit ram usage as well as setting other flags for performance improvements like disabling unneeded features
And obviously an ad blocker without cosmetic filtering

fra20

Jan 1, 2023
I've just registered to write this: I had installed it some time ago but I was recently having some issues with with it (services not strating) so I tried to reinstall only the firewall part (I downloaded today 14.3.0 RU4 English) alongside trendmicro and boom! disaster: broken administrator account (every exe as admin returned error -1073741819), I couldn't basically do anything (no uninstall or restore) and after I tried to reboot in safe mode pc wouldn't boot anymore (winload.efi error). Luckly I managed to download SEP remover before reboot. I made a bootable usb, repaired boot with bcdedit, managed to start pc in safe mode with command prompt, run Sep remover and everything has started to work again. So BE CAREFUL when installing!!!

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
I've just registered to write this: I had installed it some time ago but I was recently having some issues with with it (services not strating) so I tried to reinstall only the firewall part (I downloaded today 14.3.0 RU4 English) alongside trendmicro
I'm guessing the issue was installing it alongside another antivirus. Often installing multiple antiviruses can cause problems.

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
Would it be a good idea to add extra vodooshield protection?
You can make it equal or better protection then vodooshield if you configure polices
But what vodooshield in my opinion does better is pricing ease of use and support (Broadcom support sucks )
Oh and since it’s not bloated like Symantec so products is lighter and more reliable then Symantec

thankfully voodoo shield doesn’t waste resources scanning so much useless ##### or having huge databases in ram )
Overall I think both are enough but definitely Symantec is a whole product with everything included in it

note consumers can only access the unmanaged client and certain features as stated in cmoss.ru site
although with regedit / importing polices they can extend / unlock certain client sided features that can’t be configured from the GUI
while staying unmanaged

in my opinion it’s a hassle working with Symantec and since we have comoodo firewall
/ hard configurator / vodooshield

Wich are all less hassle while having similar protection
There is barely any use for Symantec

and if someone wants a non default deny automatic protection without playing with settings with little to none false positives I think kaspersky cloud is better in almost every way over Unconfigured Symantec endpoint protection

from security to reliability maybe better

About performance
Symantec was lighter on my old thinkpad except memory leaks / spikes so it’s not reliable

although actual low end PCs shouldn’t even run an av component when every little ounce of resources matters and probably they are better off migrating to some *nix system like Linux / bsd if software support isn’t an issue

Last edited:

Watarud

Level 1
Jun 26, 2022
You can make it equal or better protection then vodooshield if you configure polices
But what vodooshield in my opinion does better is pricing ease of use and support (Broadcom support sucks )
Oh and since it’s not bloated like Symantec so products is lighter and more reliable then Symantec

thankfully voodoo shield doesn’t waste resources scanning so much useless ##### or having huge databases in ram )
Overall I think both are enough but definitely Symantec is a whole product with everything included in it

note consumers can only access the unmanaged client and certain features as stated in cmoss.ru site
although with regedit / importing polices they can extend / unlock certain client sided features that can’t be configured from the GUI
while staying unmanaged
Thx you, i try this))

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.