Unlimited Giveaway Symantec Endpoint Unmanaged without time limit

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=569
How to get a license
Download unmanaged from the link below [URL='https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=569']Symantec Endpoint Protection[/URL]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=569[/URL]
[SPOILER="Unmanaged installation config "][URL unfurl="true"]https://ibb.co/K70fFMW[/URL][/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Firewall and exploit only (for compatibility with other av software )"][URL unfurl="true"]https://ibb.co/VLsVFdW[/URL][/SPOILER]

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
Good catch @Vitali Ortzi (y)
They have the same offer for McAfee Endpoint Security McAfee Endpoint Security
SEP has better performance and protection compared to McAfee(in my machine) .
But yes the unmanaged version of McAfee isn't as locked down in the GUi unlike SEP.( better choice without a management server).
But you can always PM me for SPEM server.

Last edited:

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
Good catch @Vitali Ortzi (y)
They have the same offer for McAfee Endpoint Security McAfee Endpoint Security
You can make your own thread 😉.
BTW even SEP mobile (Skycure )
Is free for (individual usage ) .
Just read the description on Play store / Apple store as they even include registration steps.

I have SEP, used it for about 1 year ,best firewall I ever seen way more options than any other product I have used, I was a little leary after Symantec was sold and put the 3 computers on Kaspersky Total Security. Never had a virus ,but used other program alongside
Good to hear 👍
Oh a few questions about your experience.

Did you run the unmanged SEP ?
or SPEM ?

And did you personally feel any performance degradation while using SEP?

Last edited:

SUPRA

Level 3
Verified
Nov 26, 2016
I can’t understand this at all will this work as a regular av because this product is the best in terms of security or it will beef up the default protection of my windows machine. Please help can I replace my main av with this for protection?

Brahman

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2013
Thank you sir for your reply may I ask one thing why they a giving this away because its an enterprise product and cost too much so is there any catch?
The product is intended to be used in a business environment with a management software. Hence the product's default configuration is of minimal in nature which is inadequate to provide good quality protection. It requires tweaking to be upto the standard of consumer grade av products. If properly setup it's much more than anything consumer grade av can offer. This is the catch.

SUPRA

Level 3
Verified
Nov 26, 2016
The product is intended to be used in a business environment with a management software. Hence the product's default configuration is of minimal in nature which is inadequate to provide good quality protection. It requires tweaking to be upto the standard of consumer grade av products. If properly setup it's much more than anything consumer grade av can offer. This is the catch.
So can you share the tweaks to attain that kind of protection or is there any tutorial regarding this.

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
So can you share the tweaks to attain that kind of protection or is there any tutorial regarding this.
Haha lol I'm not an expert.
And to be fair I'm quite new to SEP .
Anyways some things you can do to improve detection is to play with the
sonar/bloodhound aggressiveness.
But it will cause decreased performance and you will slightly higher false positives.
But If you want to play with other things
Like Application control policies ,deception policies, custom IPS policies,host integrity etc.
Then PM me for SPEM .

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
sep didnt have av engine ?!
sep better then f-secure ? lighter ?
SEP has an AV engine but if you don't like it or want to use a third-party AV you can remove the AV component .
Without the AV component SEP is a nice lightweight firewall/anti exploit .

Last edited:

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
You can make your own thread 😉.
BTW even SEP mobile (Skycure )
Is free for (individual usage ) .
Just read the description on Play store / Apple store as they even include registration steps.

Good to hear 👍
Oh a few questions about your experience.

Did you run the unmanged SEP ?
or SPEM ?

And did you personally feel any performance degradation while using SEP?
I have put SEP back on my main computer, it is unmanaged, I have no noticeable slowdown, I just really like this program and hope its protection stays updated( run Voodoshield with it)

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
I have put SEP back on my main computer, it is unmanaged, I have no noticeable slowdown, I just really like this program and hope its protection stays updated( run Voodoshield with it)
Voodoshield is a great product nice combo.
And yes it will be updated for a long time .
What is your average ram usage .

And do you have more computers running SEP?

If you do I will hook you up with SEPM.

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
Voodoshield is a great product nice combo.
And yes it will be updated for a long time .
What is your average ram usage .

And do you have more computers running SEP?

If you do I will hook you up with SEPM.
Task manager has 4 Symantec captions totaling about 182.mb
Have 3 computers Kaspersky ..on other 2
What does SEPM do better?

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.