Solved Tabs on top problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneTutorials

Thread author
May 19, 2011
So I was installing some themes. But I reverted to my old one.

But now the tabs are beside the URL bar.

UGCEW.png

I want to put all the tabs down in a separate row. I tried to put click enable and disable the "Tabs on Top" Option but the URL bars also comes down.

Any idea how to fix it?

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
1.At the top of the Firefox (Waterforx) window, click the Firefox (Waterforx) button, go over to the Help menu and select Restart with Add-ons Disabled.... Firefox will start up with the Firefox Safe Mode dialog.
Note: You can also start Firefox in Safe Mode by holding down the shift key while starting Firefox.
2.Click to put a check mark by Reset all user preferences to Firefox defaults.
89a0533be70261469542ad18a5b0fa00-1259976432-945-1.png

3.To apply your changes, click Make Changes and Restart.
4.Firefox will restart with your preference settings changed back to the defaults.

Was this helpful?

Upvote 0

CycloneTutorials

Thread author
May 19, 2011
After I restart waterfox. It doesn't opens. It will be running in Task Manager but on in explorer. I have to end the task in Task Manager and open it again. But still I get the same old problem :c

Upvote 0

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
Hello.

I have created this GIF to help you. Let me know if this solution worked for you. :)

(ALT Key to bring up title menu)

tIizN.gif

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.