App Review Tachyon Internet Security 2021

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Content created by
Shadowra

Shadowra

Level 33
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
Hello and welcome to the Tachyon test!
Tachyon is a totally unknown antivirus from South Korea!
The product is meant to be complete, but not at all suitable for novices.
It includes several protection modules, but it is not suitable for...

Tachyon is inefficient.
No web protection, no threat detection (except one), no proactive protection. What is the use of its protection panel if they are not used?!
Only the firewall and the data protection were effective, even if worms had to patch the files.
At the end, I had to use a backup CD because the virtual machine was in great difficulty...

Totally not recommended!

RAM Usage : High
Phishing Test : Not tested, no anti-phishing
Malware URL test : 1/9 (ONLY 1 blocked ! )
Fake crack : 1/1 (detected)
Malware Pack : Remains 1113 out of 1473 malware. The system dies very quickly that I had to use a rescue CD.

Result :
Due to infections and system instability, I had to use a backup CD. I scanned with Avira Rescue System in quick scan.
It detected 92 infections in quick scan.
Out of video, in full scan, it saw 166...
Formatting would be the best.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.