Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Only as secure as your mouse-clicks.

Do you need Hardened mode on Aggressive to compensate for your mouse-clicks?
Max/High sensitivity means more false positives and notifications to interrupt other programs actions (ie. Auto-start or Registry changes).
Zemana AntiLogger Premium may be redundant if you utilise SafeZone browser in Bank mode.

Avira Browser Safety may also be redundant with Google Chrome' Safe Browsing filters. For Anti-Tracking only try Ghostery or Disconnect, otherwise Content Blockers like uBlock Origin.

How do you create backups, what software, where backups are stored, how do you restore data loss or corruption? When last did you need to restore your system/data?

Parsh

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Dec 27, 2016
It certainly is secure. Optimally high settings. One thing you can add is an anti exploit like MBAE.
It's discontinued as a standalone product and integrated in MBAM 3.0 suite.
You can still get the MBAE standalone for basic protection. It isn't going to be obsolete soon

F

ForgottenSeer 55778

Thread author
Only as secure as your mouse-clicks.

Do you need Hardened mode on Aggressive to compensate for your mouse-clicks?
Max/High sensitivity means more false positives and notifications to interrupt other programs actions (ie. Auto-start or Registry changes).
Zemana AntiLogger Premium may be redundant if you utilise SafeZone browser in Bank mode.

Avira Browser Safety may also be redundant with Google Chrome' Safe Browsing filters. For Anti-Tracking only try Ghostery or Disconnect, otherwise Content Blockers like uBlock Origin.

How do you create backups, what software, where backups are stored, how do you restore data loss or corruption? When last did you need to restore your system/data?

I use Acronis True Image and backup onto a external hard drive/passport. I last restored in September, after I bit the bullet and did a clean install of Windows 10 Anniversary. I also just removed Avira Browser Safety and made ZAL on-demand.

Never been infected, but this is a precaution, as the computer I list above is a family computer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.