Spawn

Administrator
MalwareTips Staff
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Microsoft
Is it true, the slow episodes are boring?

What is the season/episode, because I haven't seen anything after my Spoiler Alert post.

Is it still worth watching?

Umbra

Level 85
Content Creator
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Default-Deny
From what i heard season 7 is quite good with new schemes, personally i stopped watching at season 2, looked like more a serie of episode emphasizing brutalized zombies...

I got a chance to be in a few episodes of SyFy Channel's Z Nation and now I have a whole new appreciation for zombie shows and what the zombies have to go through. sometimes you work a 14 hour day in full makeup and wardrobe and its 100F outside. It is brutally fun and much respect to AMC for keeping Walking Dead interesting

Trooper

Level 6
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
ESET
I got a chance to be in a few episodes of SyFy Channel's Z Nation and now I have a whole new appreciation for zombie shows and what the zombies have to go through. sometimes you work a 14 hour day in full makeup and wardrobe and its 100F outside. It is brutally fun and much respect to AMC for keeping Walking Dead interesting
I have watched all the seasons so far. Not as good as The Walking Dead but overall its a fun show.

So. Who is excited for Season 8? You guys catch the trailer last week?