Talking Dead!

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Is it true, the slow episodes are boring?

What is the season/episode, because I haven't seen anything after my Spoiler Alert post.

Is it still worth watching?

D

Deleted member 178

From what i heard season 7 is quite good with new schemes, personally i stopped watching at season 2, looked like more a serie of episode emphasizing brutalized zombies...

orthonovum

Level 3
Verified
Jun 17, 2017
I got a chance to be in a few episodes of SyFy Channel's Z Nation and now I have a whole new appreciation for zombie shows and what the zombies have to go through. sometimes you work a 14 hour day in full makeup and wardrobe and its 100F outside. It is brutally fun and much respect to AMC for keeping Walking Dead interesting

Trooper

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 28, 2015
I got a chance to be in a few episodes of SyFy Channel's Z Nation and now I have a whole new appreciation for zombie shows and what the zombies have to go through. sometimes you work a 14 hour day in full makeup and wardrobe and its 100F outside. It is brutally fun and much respect to AMC for keeping Walking Dead interesting

I have watched all the seasons so far. Not as good as The Walking Dead but overall its a fun show.

So. Who is excited for Season 8? You guys catch the trailer last week?

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.