Tani's Securiy Configuration

Tani

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Nov 25, 2014
When I'd joined MT I was having Dell 5521, got it changed due to damages after few months, new laptop new operating system new setup, that's why making a new thread :)

My laptop is mostly used for educational purposes (as I'm undergraduate student) like programming, simulations, study via slides & e-books, research & making assignments, no random things here & there nor I like games, like to keep it simple yet advanced & clean :)

-Tani.

Last edited:

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Well everything are smooth just keep it, enjoy all of the features of Education since you can disable anything without any limits. ;)

Reactions: JM Safe and Tani

Tani

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Nov 25, 2014
Thank you for suggestions & encouragement friends :)
  • Added MPH along with VLC (sometimes 100% sound is not enough in downloaded movies)
  • Added MBAE Free (at the moment trial)

Reactions: arslan ejaz

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.