Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Taskbar puts a start menu and recent apps tray on top of your screen that's accessible at any time, increasing your productivity and turning your Android tablet (or phone) into a real multitasking machine!
  • On devices running Android 7.0 Nougat, Taskbar can also launch apps in freeform windows for a PC-like experience! No root required!
  • Also works great as an Android app launcher for Chromebooks! (Be sure to set your Chrome OS shelf to autohide)
Features:
  • Start menu - shows you all applications installed on the device, configurable as a list or as a grid
  • Recent apps tray - shows your most recently used apps and lets you easily switch between them
  • Collapsible and hideable - show it when you need it, hide it when you don't
  • Many different configuration options - customize Taskbar however you want
  • Pin favorite apps or block the ones you don't want to see
  • Designed with keyboard and mouse in mind
  • 100% free, open source, and no ads
  • Freeform window mode (Android 7.0 Nougat)
Permissions:
Version 2.0.4 can access:
  • Other
    • update component usage statistics
    • run at startup
    • draw over other apps

Soulbound

Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 14, 2015
And as usual, I get the restriction message: not available in my country.

The only problem i see with this is the requirement: version 7.0

I have devices with 5.x and 6.x only unless I do a custom rom, which to be fair I would not.

Good concept however.

farmerbb

Oct 25, 2016
And as usual, I get the restriction message: not available in my country.

The only problem i see with this is the requirement: version 7.0

I have devices with 5.x and 6.x only unless I do a custom rom, which to be fair I would not.

Good concept however.

Interesting. I'm not geo-restricting the app at all. Which country are you in? It should be available in any country that Google Play itself is available in.

The app is actually backwards compatible to Android 5.0, the only feature that requires 7.x is the freeform window support.

Reactions: Ink
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.