Level 1
Thread author
Feb 14, 2016
so far no good with emsisoft - keeps shutting down and not working right:
reason core security
malwarebytes anti-malware
malewarebytes anti-exploit
glasswire

emsisoft seems to have to shut down for it to work after an install and it just freezes the computer, so far nothing good since installing it.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
I feel the issue could be with the update, it is not updating correctly.
Hello @Tbry54. Am I understanding correctly, that you are referring to 1) The update for Windows 10 & 2) Emsisoft is not updating as it should? Maybe it may be time to consider, as was mentioned at an earlier date, either to refresh the system or perhaps restoring to a date prior to the "update". Either way, short of replacing Emsisoft I.S., I hope your decision remedies your difficulty with freezing & problems with updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Venustus

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.