Thales

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 26, 2017
So, this is my desktop PC.
I'm gonna buy used parts in the future because they are cheaper and in my country we have a reliable source on the Internet.

What I need to change
  • 8GB RAM to 16GB (Not so cheap right now)
  • Replace the case to "NZXT" case
I am planning to buy a used 3rd gen I7 because even that is so much better than my CPU right now.

E

Eddie Morra

I am planning to buy a used 3rd gen I7 because even that is so much better than my CPU right now.
What about AMD Ryzen? It is relatively cheap and its a bargain for the buck.

I paid about roughly $200 for an AMD Ryzen 5 when they came out (6 cores, 12 threads, 3.2ghz) and it is performing strong all this time ahead. I do not use it for gaming but apparently it isn't bad for it.

Thales

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 26, 2017
Yes, you are right. Ryzen is good and it is good for gaming too. I'm also AMD fan :)
The reason why I would pick an old Intel I7 instead of the Ryzen is because I can see more better deal of Intel.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.