Thanks for the opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

baxtr

Thread author
Feb 25, 2011
I would like to thank LaserWraith for pointing me here as well, This will make it a lot easier when Grandma gets the AV8 or antivirus.net slammed at her again......and again.......and again......LOL

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
baxtr said:
I would like to thank LaserWraith for pointing me here as well, This will make it a lot easier when Grandma gets the AV8 or antivirus.net slammed at her again......and again.......and again......LOL

Av8 is ok.My dad had that once... :love:
Welcome to the forums :D ....

Watasha

Feb 8, 2011
baxtr said:

We don't accept people referred by Laser:no:....okay, just this once.:mdr:

Welcome!

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011
Watasha said:
baxtr said:

Welcome!
If you look at Laser's profile, he's actually referred quite a few members to the forum.

LaserWraith

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
baxtr said:

Welcome! I'm glad to see someone came here. :great: Hope you can learn some.

Watasha said:

Welcome!

Lol, it's you who has been collecting people. You are just jealous. :cool:

Watasha

Feb 8, 2011
LaserWraith said:
baxtr said:

Welcome! I'm glad to see someone came here. :great: Hope you can learn some.

Watasha said:

Welcome!

Lol, it's you who has been collecting people. You are just jealous. :cool:

Hey man, I'm VERY limited on time I can be on here during the day at work. I'm just letting y'all have a chance to catch up.:wink:

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Welcome to the forum you're in safe hands when seeking advice, we're all here to help each other and I will try my best if I know what I'm talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.