Thanks, New Start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kafe Sure

Thread author
Apr 6, 2014
I have joined this site simply to congratulate the authors for the excellent illustrated step-by-step guide to rid my Microsoft Surface of an overwhelming influx of ads every time I used the Internet. So far, so good - I was ready to chuck this very expensive machine down the toilet as it had become so utterly frustrating to use. I am now making a fresh start.

Many thanks
Kafe

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Greetings Kafe Sure, & thanks for joining!:) 'Fresh Start' sounds like a fitting alternate name for this site because it illustrates why MalwareTips is such an oasis of life giving help for so many who've been lost deep within :eek:The Great Desert of technical failures & system choking malware. It was a treat to read your narrative of how your "MS Surface" was saved from The 'toilet' guillotine of despair!:D Welcome to this overflowing cup of goodness from where you can drink deeply!:rolleyes:

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Welcome. Glad you managed to solve it, instead of flushing away $$$.

Are you aware of the Refresh and Reset features of Windows 8/8.1?

upload_2014-4-6_18-29-19.png

Status
Not open for further replies.