The Best Gaming Laptops 2018 (by PCGamer.com)

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
We've tested all the best gaming laptops to help find the right one for you.

The best gaming laptop is no longer a hulking, monstrous beast outfitted with gigantic fans that scream under even the lightest loads. No, gaming laptops have evolved into sleek powerhouses with the gaming guts to rival a powerful desktop.

Choosing the right gaming laptop depends a lot on what's most important to you: portability, performance, or price? In general, you can only pick two. Some machines are light and powerful, but also extremely pricey. At the other end of the spectrum, you can get excellent performance at a reasonable price tag, but it'll come in a bulkier form factor.

Whether you're looking for a thin and light portable powerhouse, a desktop replacement in a notebook form factor, or the best budget gaming laptop to play indies on the road, we have recommendations for every gamer at every price point.

fl00dz

Level 1
Sep 6, 2018
Awesome post. MSI has always made great laptops. I personally have that Asus Rog that is #4 on the list and it works great. It gets a little warm and the battery doesn't last long, But hey, it's a gaming laptop. A lot of juice is running to that battery so I didn't expect much. Great post and I would definitely agree with the picks in it.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.