Guide | How To The best PAID for, no logs VPN

The associated guide may contain user-generated or external content.

DeadDrop

Thread author
Aug 19, 2012
I'm going to do a short review of the best NO LOGS VPN providers

Mullvad 4.5/5 - No logs, located in Sweden, has a very good privacy policy & accepts bitcoin & cash in mail for anonymity paying options.

AirVPN 4/5 - No logs, located in Italy, great server speed. Accepts bitcoins too.

iVPN 4/5 - No logs, located in Malta, double hop VPN for extra security.

BolehVPN 4.5/5 No logs, located in Malaysia great customer service, accepts bitcoins and libertyreserve as payment options.

Perfect Privacy 3.5/5 No logs, located in Germany. Has 19 servers which to choose from. Accepts libertyrserve and paysafecards as payment.

VPN4ALL 3.5/5 No logs, located in Seychells. Multiple servers including off shore like russia, china & hong kong...

Those are the best 6 I've tried, the rest are not worth thinking about when it comes to PAID VPN's. There are many who say "NO LOGS" but you never know, so be very careful and please just because it's NO LOGS don't use these services for anything illegal because other people count on these services to fight government censorship and monitoring.

Reactions: Smokin-Gunn

Myna

Level 10
Verified
Jan 16, 2014
I mostly use IPVanish. :)

Quoting from an email I received-
Although IPVanish has never stored any user logs, they have dropped even the minimal service records used to facilitate resolving customer service issues. Effective immediately, IPVanish will no longer record ANY connection data used for limited server troubleshooting. This directive is stated in IPVanish’s new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, along with clear language and main subsection links for easy navigation.

From another email-
IPVanish's international VPN network now stands at 14,000+ anonymous IPs on 115+ servers in 52 countries and 66 cities. Also, as the only tier-1 VPN network on the market, IPVanish consistently tests as the fastest and most redundant service globally while maintaining industry-best security and reliability. This is because 100% of all traffic is carried over IPVanish’s private, wholly owned and operated network. All new customers are invited to test IPVanish with a risk-free, 7 day money back guarantee.

Personal Experience: Speed is awesome. Servers in 52 different countries is more than awesome. Trust me.... 115+ servers is a long long list to choose from :D Was never affected by heartbleed bug. Of all the VPNs that I've used, they're the most hard working service providers. They keep on adding servers every now and then. In the last month alone, they've added 6 new servers. And their support staff is extremely friendly.

Till date I've used quite a few paid VPN services and as far as I can see, almost all the VPN service providers provide good speed, if you choose a nearby server.

And to be honest I don't mind even if they keep logs. I'm not a terrorist and I don't do any illegal things. But anyways, all of them did promise though (to not keep logs).

Myna

Level 10
Verified
Jan 16, 2014
lol.... only yesterday I wrote the above post and today I got an email from them about another round of network expansions which include VPN servers in 2 new countries:
  • Belgrade, Republic of Serbia
  • Tirana, Albania
This latest network upgrade brings the IPVanish server count to over 120 anonymous servers, all at no added cost to new and existing subscribers. :D

Mimigen

Verified
May 22, 2013
Guys, any recommendations for VPNs that do not log your online activity? I used PIA, but my subscription ended today. Now, I've read some nasty stuff about PIA and I started to think if there is another, possibly a better VPN provider out there with the awesome speed PIA offered until today. ^ ^
I need a VPN and I need it now.*laughs*

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.