The best security config to Windows 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hjlbx

AppGuard should not be slowing down your system. You should review the Activity Report and see if anything is being blocked that might account for a system slow-down.

AppGuard on any OS is the foundation of a rock-solid security config.

Reactions: Noxx and Alkajak
A

Alkajak

AppGuard should not be slowing down your system. You should review the Activity Report and see if anything is being blocked that might account for a system slow-down.

AppGuard on any OS is the foundation of a rock-solid security config.

AppGuard is a brick wall that only allows executables if you tell it to, and only for 15 minutes at a time. It is definitely the first step towards a "best security config" concept.

Reactions: Noxx
D

Deleted member 178

SUA + Windows built-in security + anti-exe + sandbox = simple strongest setup

Reactions: hjlbx

neon

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Nov 23, 2015
What You mean keep a clean System Image and Backups of your data, for emergency recovery ?

I know that Appguard is very good soft, but realy was problem for my machine. Shows me message that windows host stops etc.

H

hjlbx

SUA + Windows built-in security + anti-exe + sandbox = simple strongest setup

It's not that complicated. The reason I think some do not adopt this protection model is because it is so boring. :rolleyes:

H

hjlbx

What You mean keep a clean System Image and Backups of your data, for emergency recovery ?

I know that Appguard is very good soft, but realy was problem for my machine. Shows me message that windows host stops etc.

Windows Scripting Host (wscript.exe) ?

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
VooDooShield has a free version and will work with most AV's,
but be warned if your not ready for the learning curve then I would not install it.
PeAcE

Reactions: frogboy

neon

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Nov 23, 2015
ok now I have fresh system, Now Windows defender, chrome + ublock, now I have to check all drivers and after this i will see.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Thread locked. @neon has create a thread in the Security Configuration Wizard: Neon Security config - If you have any advice please post there as you can give him a personalized advice.

The best security config to Windows 10? -- It depends on the many variables (eg: system setup, user behavior, experience with security software..), this is why we recommend that each member starts a thread in the Security Configuration Wizard forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.