Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
This test shows how an antivirus behaves with certain threats, in a specific environment and under certain conditions.
We encourage you to compare these results with others and take informed decisions on what security products to use.
Before buying an antivirus you should consider factors such as price, ease of use, compatibility, and support. Installing a free trial version allows an antivirus to be tested in everyday use before purchase.
You could change your Antivirus every 3 months based on these results, or.. stay with The Best Ad-Free and Free Antivirus for Windows 10? | MalwareTips Community
I aagree, but sometimes an AV change is due to boredom or curiosity.A lot of people do that. just check the forum. People get disappointed their current solution performed 0.1% worst than the #1 and just switch after posting how deeply disappointed they are...
Yeah, just to know what’s going on in the industry...I aagree, but sometimes an AV change is due to boredom or curiosity.
You think i`m joking ?I laughed for a whole minute![]()
![]()
Maybe it's exclusive to Denmark only at the moment!!! Do we have any Danish member here? Also someone may try by connecting to a Danish IP if available via a VPN.I don't want to become off-topic, but, speaking of Northguard, the new Kaspersky clone, here are two fun-facts, if I try to download one of their AV's, I receive an 404 error:
View attachment 250148
Also, they offer remote support, like Bitdefender with their "VIP" services, but still, their links give 404 error for me, so probably the website is still in construction.
View attachment 250149
Nope, I found the bug. You need to access the Danish version of the website, not the Englishone, that's why the links didn't work, they didn't create the English pages for their products.Maybe it's exclusive to Denmark only at the moment!!! Do we have any Danish member here? Also someone may try by connecting to a Danish IP if available via a VPN.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes