The cheapest and most powerful graphics on the market?

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
Hi, I have a GT 730 4GB DDR5 and I'm testing it with the current games. I attach a video. Do you think that the graphics card because it is very cheap is also good? Thank you very much in advance. Greetings.

AlanOstaszewski

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 27, 2017
I'm very sorry, but this graphics card is very bad. Every built-in graphics unit (intel graphics, AMD APU etc.) in a current processor is better or at least on the same level(!!!)

I have a rx560 myself and would recommend it to anyone who doesn't have that much money and is satisfied with low details.

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
Cheap graphic cards are cool, but you have to set the games to be playing at Mid or Low video settings to maximize their performance. Also depends on how new the games are, to know the graphic quality you can play on.

Whats your budget?

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
Hi, thank you very much, but I'm not thinking of changing the graphics card. I'm just trying some games. With my GT 730 4GB DRR5 I am satisfied. Greetings.

Reactions: Nevi and Burrito

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.