The day you realize you have been using not 1 but 2 fake browsers

Mayy

New Member
Hello people that understand computers better than me!

I welcome you to join me (help me) in my journey to a malware free land. I'll be brief : About 2,3 months ago I installed Fran Bow (the game, u know) from skidrow ,and it was awesome. About 2 weeks after I finished it I went on with my life as usual but i started noticing more adds, and pop ups while browsing the web. Then I saw that my adblocker was disabled along with all my other extensions on my chrome Browser. Being the noob I am I thought hey I'll just re-install it and it'll be as good as new. So I went to Control Panel and I saw there was no Google Chrome Programe to be uninstalled. Wtf right? I opened the file location and I saw a bunch of crap and realized it was some kind of malware/virus whachyamacallit. I downloaded the IObit uninstaller ran some scans, shreded some files and the fake Chrome was gone. Or so I hoped. After about a week I noticed I had Mozilla Firefox on my pc and I knew I didn't install it(I'm more of a Chrome girl) so again, open file location, find bunch of #####, shred, and after some time I see Chrome and Mozila waving at me from my desktop. I tried the Malwarebytes and scaned the ##### out of my pc, and yet I still have the Mozila staring at me , smirking. Please help I really don't want to format my pc.

Thank you for reading this!
 
Hello,


Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them.
Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.


  • Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press Scan button.

    x5o4gh.png

  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top