Poll The poll of polls about desktop windows browsers (2023)

Hi there! Which you use? Which you suggest to use? (unlimited responses)

• chrome

• edge

• firefox

• opera

• vivaldi

• brave

• ungoogled chromium

• librewolf

• waterfox

• chromium

• mullvad

• srware iron

• duckduckgo (beta)

• palemoon

• floorp

• arc

• tor

• basilisk, dot, kmelon, seamonkey

• aloha, aol, blisk, catsxp, cent, fifo, yandex, sidekick, slimjet, tesla, ulaa

• catalyst, lagrange, min, onitor, puffin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexai

Level 3
Thread author
Aug 12, 2023
At the moment, head to head firefox-edge, and then chrome-brave.

Surprisingly for me, almost anyone prefers librewolf over firefox, probably preferring to harden the latter to equalize the former.

Reactions: Oldie1950 and Nevi

Nevi

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
After long time with Edge, I have gone back to Chrome. I discovered that Chrome runs more smoothly on this computer. I also saw that several people here seem to have had problems with Edge. Maybe I should try Brave. I have seen many good things about it.

Moonhorse

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 29, 2018
Used vivaldi few months, had nothing bad to say about it. Moved to Firefox due AVG antivirus isnt working on mobile with the chromium browsers currently- Might give waterfox a go later as secondary / fun browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.