RoboMan

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
You had no right to do this to me after everyting I did for you. I believe friendship is about sacrifices and helping each other. I really hope someday you will come back to me, because I still love you.

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
You had no right to do this to me after everyting I did for you. I believe friendship is about sacrifices and helping each other. I really hope someday you will come back to me, because I still love you.
People realise their mistakes a little late, but they always realise and that day he/she will try mend the gap with lots and lots of effort.

Last edited:

RoboMan

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
People realise their mistakes a little late, but they always realise and that they he/she will try mend the gap with lots and lots of effort.
Sadly it's so true. Hopefully he realises soon enough, but I will still be here whenever he understands.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.