The thread to release that thing you need to say

ChemicalB

Level 8
Verified
Sep 14, 2018
I don't know if I'm going off topic guys but I'm thinking how life is strange, also considering the recent sad events here on the forum.
I think we tend to explain every phenomenon according with the knowledge, because it produces hope.
The not-knowledge, instead, creates discomfort, apprehension and leaves open the field to the rumors, the concerns, which may affect, sometimes in a heavy way, our life.
Maybe we should try to accept the reality without necessarily understand the events that are part of it.
Paradoxically, sometimes it is better not to try to explain or understand what is part of our existence.

oldschool

Level 81
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
When I replaced my keyboard, typos were frequent and『I'm frustrated!』:mad:
Google translated the word I wrote ... The meaning of the translated sentence is too different from my intention 『I'm frustrated !!』:mad::mad:

Yes, frustration is the human condition. Wanting things to be other than they are, right now in this very moment. We all suffer from this because we are human. Constantly dwelling on the past or fantasizing the future instead of openly accepting what is, at this moment. So while you are feeling frustration, please know that those members familiar with you and your translator usually get a pretty good sense of what you are trying to say, even if the translation seems not precise, exact or your intention. :emoji_ok_hand:(y)

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Ah, perfect thread for this: forgive me @show-Zi, please do, but....your translated posts frequently make me laugh and I know that at least sometimes, you do not intend your posts to be amusing. But, I cannot help it, especially at this time when there's a residual cloud of sadness over this place, your posts are friendly little beacons of warmth. Trust me! :) I just had to let you know.

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
When I replaced my keyboard, typos were frequent and『I'm frustrated!』:mad:
Google translated the word I wrote ... The meaning of the translated sentence is too different from my intention 『I'm frustrated !!』:mad::mad:
Friend. The same thing happens to me, and I have a western keyboard ... sometimes I'm ten minutes with the translator. and I can not say what I really want. It's frustrating but good, something will understand.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Thanks to everyone for giving warm words!:)

@BryanB , @oldschool
You might be really annoying with my poor English. I really appreciate you for always doing my partner.:notworthy:

@plat1098
Nice to meet you. If my words become smoke fires, your words are fuel. I appreciate the warm words!:)(y)

@bribon77
friend! In the place to debate, the time and effort of translation is an obstacle to thinking each time. Overcoming that hardship, I feel that your diligence who actively posts opinions on the forum is very wonderful.:eek:

I felt really happy with the words of everyone. @RoboMan , Thank you for making such a wonderful thread!(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

btw. Beyond Google's translation, the translation of YouTube's subtitles is 『I'm frustrated !!』 :mad::mad::mad:

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
This typhoon seems to be an enthusiastic Japanese fan.
20180928-00098621-roupeiro-000-15-view.jpg
fc8f5f766e44fbd77398d94a8d8cc61c_content.jpg

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.