The thread to release that thing you need to say

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
I have a feeling about this. I read that Intel processors have built into the chip a tiny version of Linux, which can reportedly establish an internet connection during boot time. So I imagined the productive world and the creative minds working tirelessly on computers with their private and commissioned dream projects. And then these same individuals trying to make the most of the PC platform to achieve to their potential. Then I wondered, "Hmmm, who could be in charge, if, for example, a company or a government can issue a set commands to and from this OS and change critical files during boot...maybe files that noone but a few companies and governments even know of? Imagine what those in charge COULD take and then imagine what would happen if irresponsible amongst their group or of another group learned the secrets to using such a breach. Imagine how many lives could be completely inexplicably shattered and how many reputations destroyed. Wow, I wonder how much of the malware passing around the world is as a result of such a type of escaped secret knowledge...compromised dreams and ideas."

It makes me very sad to read the things I have read over the last year about Intel especially. But it's the unknowns that hurt the most for me :(. This is what keeps me so nervous! :emoji_hushed:

Where I am from, the city had an audit of the security of the city's servers about 2 months ago. The next week the city's servers were slammed with ransomware. Coincidence or a moment of weakness from an employee of the auditing company? I imagine information on server system weaknesses is worth big money to some. I wonder too what may have been stolen from the city in the frenzy to stop the ransomware. Hope someone understands what I mean :(...

Last edited:

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
then she's asking like why I can't be one of them on white horse
360x640-quotes-about-being-myself-03.jpg
598519453999165c254d6d7b5cdd8071.jpg

Attachments

• 720x1280-quotes-about-being-myself-03.jpg
    720x1280-quotes-about-being-myself-03.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 303
D

Deleted member 178

Though it was many years ago I think of her often & dream of her frequently. .
Love/attraction is just chemistry made by the brain to give human a reason to reproduce, which is a our main purpose and genetically programmed on us.

You want to forget her, just picture her in your head sitting in the toilet and having diarrhea, love breaker LOOOOL

itwt

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
This thread is now pointless because I wrote something in my native language and my post is deleted because it's not in English!?
I understand the rules to write in English on this site for obvious reasons but this thread is off-topic and that post was meant for me only.
Thanks, MT
Yes, Forum Rules do apply.

They can be found here: Forum Rules

Off-Topic generally means anything un-related to the main subjects (Malware, Technology, Security, Hardware, News, Updates, Troubleshooting etc.). And because Forum Rules apply, it also means no Spam, Promoting your own Media Channels, Posting of News articles - which are regularly removed.

If you think the thread is pointless, don't participate.

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
Love/attraction is just chemistry made by the brain to give human a reason to reproduce, which is a our main purpose and genetically programmed on us.

You want to forget her, just picture her in your head sitting in the toilet and having diarrhea, love breaker LOOOOL

itwt

I don't think I want to forget her or the memories we made, the music we listened to, & the places we went together. Painful at times but so many of the things we do in life are yet we still do them ...

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
IF any one has some problem that cannot be discussed in public, then he/she can PM me. People around me always come to me if they have problems and I try to find solutions for their problem, I can do it here also. I am like customer care for the real life.

(P.S. - customer care never really solves your problem. :p)

RoboMan

Level 35
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
IF any one has some problem that cannot be discussed in public, then he/she can PM me. People around me always come to me if they have problems and I try to find solutions for their problem, I can do it here also. I am like customer care for the real life.

(P.S. - customer care never really solves your problem. :p)
You are amazing! :)

D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

It was in 2016 January night, I had a small bathroom and was in a shower, suddenly I got struck by fear for no apparent reason and I felt my shoulders twitching, then out of nowhere appeared black butterfly at my bathroom's light bulb, I tried to stay calm, got out of shower and cought it by wrapping my palms around it to not touch it's wings. I let it out and it flew away in darkness, even tho there was still a snow and about -0c degrees in my country.

Later that week my son was born and I gave him a name similiar to Crist to honor Jesus and christianity even tho I am not baptized nor I am in any confession. My grandmother was very old and sick at that time, it was hard for her to talk, my mother asked her if she liked how I named her first grand-grand children, she replied yes and died couple of days later.

Don't ignore the warnings and signs, don't be afraid of what might happen, if your soul has best intentions for others and you never let down your loved ones and obey the commandments, nothing and nobody will be able to hurt you, even your enemies have no control over you if you place all trust in God, only the mighty Himself knows when is the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.