The thread to release that thing you need to say

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
Paranormal things have been happening around me all my life and they have never scared me. Now I believe these things are done by those beings (Aliens) that live in some other part of the Universe and they are the ones who really control our life.
But the most incredible thing happened long time ago when I was very young and I realized what had actually happened just a few years ago. I will tell about it later.

In2an3_PpG

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 15, 2016
Damn you hurricane Florence. Because of you, my parents now have to stay home instead of going to Bike week. Just great. Thought i could have the weekend to myself but instead stuck at home with them for 4 days. Cant do anything outside because its gonna rain some more all weekend. Cant ever relax alone.

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
Having myself being diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma at stage 1 was definitely an eye opener that no one should ever take life for granted as you never know what the next day, week or year may bring you. Commit to your dreams and always try to live life to fullest extent possible. We are all here only once, use your time wisely.

Definitely needed to release it. Head's in all sort of places at the moment. :/

~LDogg

D

Deleted member 178

Damn you hurricane Florence. Because of you, my parents now have to stay home instead of going to Bike week. Just great. Thought i could have the weekend to myself but instead stuck at home with them for 4 days. Cant do anything outside because its gonna rain some more all weekend. Cant ever relax alone.
too bad for the orgy you planned :p

In2an3_PpG

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 15, 2016
too bad for the orgy you planned :p

Totally ruined. Funny thing is i believe my parents actually thought something like that was going to happen. Since iv been insinuating that they should go to bike week regardless of the hurricane. They would be safe in the hotel. Its a steel beam structure with a cement surrounding. With a parking garage tall enough in case of flood. :)

Evjl's Rain

Level 47
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Apr 18, 2016
Having myself being diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma at stage 1 was definitely an eye opener that no one should ever take life for granted as you never know what the next day, week or year may bring you. Commit to your dreams and always try to live life to fullest extent possible. We are all here only once, use your time wisely.

~LDogg
that's not good. Get well soon. Hope you can get it cure
according to what I learned, hodgkins lymphoma has very very high cure rate and also get it diagnosed in stage 1, even better
it's one of the easiest lymphomas to treat

Last edited:

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
that's not good. Get well soon. Hope you can get it cure
according to what I learned, hodgkins lymphoma has an very very high cure rate and also get it diagnosed in stage 1, even better
it's one of the easiest lymphomas to treat
Thanks man. Was such a shock when the consultant told me. I have to have the AVBD medications for chemo. 6 hour treatment, gonna need a lot ot do during that. It is definitely highly curable which for me was a relief. Anything that starts with the c word scares people.

~LDogg

RoboMan

Level 35
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
Thanks for the wishes and blessings to you too my friend! I have too lost dear ones lately... My best friend, 3 years ago, and my cousin 3 months ago... But I stay strong, although it hurts, because I know this isn't over yet. Plus, remember, I'm titanium :p

Transhumana

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
I'm glad that you've decided to find your happiness somewhere else and I hope your new life brings you nothing but joy and satisfaction. But does it really have to be so far away? Yes, I am being a wee bit selfish, as I don't want you to go gazillion of kilometers away from me, you're one of my best friends. :(

Now, where's that paycheck?! I've seen a new skirt with my name on it and I could also use a new shiny external hard drive.

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
I too had a rough time regading the loss of my mother who passed away 4 years ago , the date of her death is rappidly coming near and all that happened between me , my sister and my father had a huge impact on my personal life especially that I was able to visit the cremation ceremony because I was not welcome. via my mothers old neighbour I recieved my mothers obituary card , to discover that my name was not on it. I also don't know where her remains lay at rest , so I cannot pay my respects to her and that hurts!! I did undergo hypnotic therapy to take care of my problems and fears I have and I must say the therapist did a mighty fine job. slowly but steadly I am reinventing myself and taking back control of my life....it is so recognizable that a few people are talking here about the paranormal : I also have these senses , my wife is blessed with high sensitivity also and we do compliment eachother perfectly , like true soulmates!!! thanks @RoboMan for creating this fine thread.....

Last edited:

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
I wish I could use wifi in heaven
appetite-1285185_960_720.jpg

Al-Faqir

Level 8
Verified
Jul 24, 2018

~LDogg

"We are placed here on earth to remember who we really are as we make this journey of earthly life"

oldschool

Level 82
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
Thanks for the wishes and blessings to you too my friend! I have too lost dear ones lately... My best friend, 3 years ago, and my cousin 3 months ago... But I stay strong, although it hurts, because I know this isn't over yet. Plus, remember, I'm titanium :p

Yes, titanium. Doesn't rust, can handle high temperatures, and is very expensive! We wish that you're able to endure the high heat and come out looking like a million $$$ and that you are able to share your experience! :emoji_ok_hand:(y)

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
Whenever someone I truly care for dies, I do feel the shock and sadness, but I mainly feel an irrational need for violence, it confuses me because it isn't like me but the truth is it's always the same, furry like I need to avenge the injustice, maybe it's guilt for my lack of attention to them and I'm desperately looking for someone else to blame, at my age I'm still at a loss ?

oldschool

Level 82
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
Whenever someone I truly care for dies, I do feel the shock and sadness, but I mainly feel an irrational need for violence, it confuses me because it isn't like me but the truth is it's always the same, furry like I need to avenge the injustice, maybe it's guilt for my lack of attention to them and I'm desperately looking for someone else to blame, at my age I'm still at a loss ?

Grief rears its head in unpredictable and often unfathomable ways. I've lost an older sister and two dear friends just this year. Death of loved ones is also a reminder that life is like a water bubble, it decays and dies so very quickly. Right now is the time to enjoy & employ the freedoms and gifts that this life brings. We need to do this to make our lives meaningful, which really means :love::love::love::love: everyone. Never underestimate the power of humor and love in the face of adversity! :emoji_pray:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.