latest

Last edited:

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
I think @show-Zi is saying that responses and commentary are unnecessary because simply writing down your thoughts allows you to gain some perpective, insight, etc.. This is the magic of writing, especially handwriting on paper. Great thread idea @RoboMan! (y)But why would a robot need to express feelings when he has none? :LOL:

Now that I'm thinking about it, I like @show-Zi's idea of re-naming the thread: "The Thread That Faces Herself". Perfect!
It is exactly like this idea. Thank you, @oldschool !
I'd love to design a private translation program.

I interpreted it as 'I do not assume that someone responds to posts,' instead of thinking 'reply to posts is unnecessary'. Because I think that way is easier as the feeling of the poster.

D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

Just let the thread die if none of you is brave enough to share what's inside of you :(
I've got something on my chest, but can't write here, too much sensitive and feelings involved, you know, why would anyone care anyway how you feel.. If this was a private section for particular members or registered only, maybe. Telling private stories is similiar like posting nudes into public. Sometimes my GF reads some topics in Facebook about love, weddings, why everyone is successful at what they do, man that ##### pisses me of so much, then she's asking like why I can't be one of them on white horse. I tell her you know where's the door..

Last edited by a moderator:

RoboMan

Level 35
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
I've got something on my chest, but can't write here, too much sensitive and feelings involved, you know, why would anyone care anyway how you feel.. If this was a private section for particular members or registered only, maybe. Telling private stories is similiar like posting nudes into public. Sometimes my GF reads some topics in Facebook about love, weddings, why everyone is successful at what they do, man that [edited] pisses me of so much, then she's asking like why I can't be one of them on white horse. I tell her you know where's the door..
Hey, my private messages are always open for you or anybody that wishes to talk, and drop some feelings trapped in your head :)

oldschool

Level 82
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
I have a problem. I may be addicted to the 'puter (what she calls it) - and now to MT. I need to wash our windows as they are filthy after doing exterior work and painting, but I can't... ….seem ..... to get out of …. the chair. Very, very sleeeeeepy. Someone once said "If you think you have a problem, you probably do.". Is anyone else having this problem? I cannot bear to face herself, the one with no face and no name! Why, oh why? I am trapped in my head... is there no escape?

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
I have a problem. I may be addicted to the 'puter (what she calls it) - and now to MT. I need to wash our windows as they are filthy after doing exterior work and painting, but I can't... ….seem ..... to get out of …. the chair. Very, very sleeeeeepy.

I feel the same way most days!:D
Computer addiction - Wikipedia

frustrated-gif-13.gif

Azure

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 23, 2014
(For everyone including lurkers/visitors that might be reading this thread)

Guys, do remember that while there are things that could be talked in a forum. And in some cases can help to lessen a heavy burden

If whatever one is feeling is especially heavy and deep, one needs to stop/slowdown and seek an expert.
As a Christian I would recommend a well-respected pastor/ Christian counselor in your area or community Though I understand not everyone is a believer.

Still there's nothing wrong with recognizing one needs help.

Kwan ST

Level 2
Verified
Dec 22, 2016
This thread is now pointless because I wrote something in my native language and my post is deleted because it's not in English!?
I understand the rules to write in English on this site for obvious reasons but this thread is off-topic and that post was meant for me only.
Thanks, MT

AriDfoix

Level 3
Verified
Sep 2, 2018
Be acutely honest throughout your dealings with all people. Believe in justice, not from other people, but from yourself. To the true warrior, all points of view are deeply considered regarding honesty, justice and integrity. Warriors make a full commitment to their decisions.
Hiding like a turtle in a shell is not living at all. A true warrior must have heroic courage. It is absolutely risky. It is living life completely, fully and wonderfully. Heroic courage is not blind. It is intelligent and strong.
Through intense training and hard work the true warrior becomes quick and strong. They are not as most people. They develop a power that must be used for good. They have compassion. They help their fellow men at every opportunity. If an opportunity does not arise, they go out of their way to find one.
True warriors have no reason to be cruel. They do not need to prove their strength. Warriors are not only respected for their strength in battle, but also by their dealings with others. The true strength of a warrior becomes apparent during difficult times.
When warriors say that they will perform an action, it is as good as done. Nothing will stop them from completing what they say they will do. They do not have to 'give their word'. They do not have to 'promise'. Speaking and doing are the same action.
Warriors have only one judge of honor and character, and this is themselves. Decisions they make and how these decisions are carried out are a reflection of who they truly are. You cannot hide from yourself.
Warriors are responsible for everything that they have done and everything that they have said and all of the consequences that follow. They are immensely loyal to all of those in their care. To everyone that they are responsible for, they remain fiercely true.
from Bushido - Wikipedia

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
One important lesson in life ( yes you can call me the preacher ;))
Anyone who seems to be successful also has a lot of failures behind him/ her. You may see one of his success but may not be able to see his failures. And because of this nobody in this world is satisfied. You see a person earning loads of money but you will find that the person is utter failure in some other thing.
There are many people in this world who can't even get enough to eat and here we are so much lucky that we are using a computer.
Food and water is enough for us to survive but look around; we have a lot more than that, but then we want more and more. This more never stops. Everything is in the mind, we need to tell it that what we have is enough, even if we can't get more then there's no problem. Until we can do this we can never be happy.

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
She is an American nurse, I'm in England & English - I met her over the pond in TX. It wasn't to be & can't be. Though it was many years ago I think of her often & dream of her frequently. She has blonde hair & green eyes & so pretty - I sill miss her more than anything & have come to the conclusion I always will. From the song 'Honey' - 'She was always young at heart, kinda' dumb & kinda' smart & I loved her so' I did think the feelings would fade, they haven't.

oldschool

Level 82
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
She is an American nurse, I'm in England & English - I met her over the pond in TX. It wasn't to be & can't be. Though it was many years ago I think of her often & dream of her frequently. She has blonde hair & green eyes & so pretty - I sill miss her more than anything & have come to the conclusion I always will. From the song 'Honey' - 'She was always young at heart, kinda' dumb & kinda' smart & I loved her so' I did think the feelings would fade, they haven't.

I had a lost love as well, missed for many years, until …. .

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.