Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
977012-4e0eb1ec-d1b7-11e3-8fb0-f8d7f99ee21f.jpg

GOOGLE has an answer for pretty much everything, which is handy because us inquisitive lot have asked it some rather weird stuff.

Whether convenience or fear of being laughed at, people have turned to Google rather than fellow humans to answer life’s little questions.

That little search box has to field millions of queries every day ranging from the mundane to the bizarre and, frankly, worrying.

Search Factory, an Aussie company dedicated to interpreting internet searches, has raked through some of Google’s most-asked odd questions and compiled an infographic.

Look at the nice pictures and be amazed at the crazy things the world commonly asks.

Starting with the scary, there’s an alarming number of people looking for tips to get away with murder and how to ditch a corpse.
More
The first one is quite scary:p:eek::p
977066-71242d36-d1a5-11e3-8fb0-f8d7f99ee21f.jpg

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Oh :eek:my...
It never even occurred to meo_O to 'ask Google' either of these questions! Am I un-hip?:confused: I was looking for WebRep (Avast) Firefox Add-on for Kaptain bug as was trainbus120, so we (3) have our alibis!..or do we??:p
No,:rolleyes: I suppose imagining myself 'Getting Away With Murder' (and then being in jail) just doesn't strike me as being nearly as much fun as reading about it here!:cool::D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.