Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H (Intel B75) - VGA/DVI/HDMI
Power Supply - Corsair 800W Gaming PSU - Low Noise

The rest is just standard stuff included with the case :angel:

Dylan

Thread author
Verified
Apr 10, 2013
McLovin said:
Not bad, guessing you do a bit of gaming?

Yeah, I have a youtube channel which i do lots of gaming on, i just wanted a new PC.

Diurpaneus

Verified
Jan 30, 2013
Hi
Combination of parts is not good because the CPU is build for overclocking and the chipset B75 is too weak for that purpose.
The Psu is too big for the consumption of that pc.

Dylan

Thread author
Verified
Apr 10, 2013
McLovin said:
Out of interest, what is the monitor your running?

Just a packard bell one that i got with my old PC, i didn't have any more money for a new one but it is a really good crystal clear HD one, so i'm fine with that ;)

Diurpaneus

Verified
Jan 30, 2013
Here's some clarification.
http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29170191/b75-vs-z77-chipset-for-ivy-bridge.
If you don't have any OC plans,go with the non-"K" version of the CPU,you'll save some cash.No need to buy an unlocked CPU if you can't/don't want to OC.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.