thread deleted, WHY?

RmG152

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
I don't now if this is the best place, but I want to know why "Manzaitest computer hacked. Antivirus tester? he know nothing in..." is deleted. Some virus in post?

Manzai joke?

I'd like to read what the "hacker" wanted to tell us

Reactions: Oxygen

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
The thread doesn't need to be open because people will start flaming this so called hacker & calling them a "Skid" like me.

Although I wanted to see what the hacker said It still doesn't needed to be open.

RmG152

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
The thread doesn't need to be open because people will start flaming this so called hacker & calling them a "Skid" like me.

Although I wanted to see what the hacker said It still doesn't needed to be open.

Mods can mark as closed i think it's better then delete it.

Old account hacked :/ It's me now :)
account, or computer?

MrExplorer

Level 28
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
What Manzai, Why was your old account hacked. Did the hacker give any reason.

D

Deleted member 178

i moved the thread because it contains insults and inappropriate words.

also , this "hacker" don't deserve any advertisements here, he didn't introduce himself and posted his config ! unacceptable ! :p

WinXPert

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jan 9, 2013
i was slow i didn't get to see it

Reactions: XhenEd

RmG152

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
i moved the thread because it contains insults and inappropriate words.

also , this "hacker" don't deserve any advertisements here, he didn't introduce himself and posted his config ! unacceptable ! :p

Any useful information or only "crappy" words? if you find any useful information can you post here?

Cowpipe

Level 16
Verified
Well-known
Jun 16, 2014
Interesting, potentially two hacks have taken place in as many days. I'm assuming in your case @Manzaitest it was due to either a RAT infection or you were the victim of a password stealer?

Sadly neither an outbound firewall or AV will protect you from having your passwords sent out to a remote server, the only way to prevent this is not to store your passwords on your PC (never use the "Remember My Password" feature of your browser, use something like LastPass instead). It is possible to mitigate against this kind of attack by setting directory permissions so as only your web browser is able to access your browser profile folders, whilst this technique can be effective it is essentially just bolstering the castle walls whilst leaving the main gate wide open ;)

If anybody else is worried about their personal configurations in light of recent events, drop me a PM and I'll happily advise :)

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.