- Aug 17, 2014
Here is the list of things changed in Thunderbird 78.8.1:
You can check out the entire release notes of Thunderbird 78.8.1 here.
- If previously received mail was unread, new mail notifications did not occur.
- The client did not remember the folder that multiple attachments were saved to.
- Opening messages from the command line failed under certain circumstances.
- Several account related fixes:
- Provider email and display name were not used during automatic account setup.
- New identities were not listed in the account manager until it was closed and reopened.
- UTF-8 data was not handled properly by the account provisioner.
- The copying of a large message to an IMAP server would display a time-out error prematurely sometimes.
- Several OpenPGP related fixes:
- Several fixes for issues when importing keys.
- Content-Description was not set for outgoing emails with public keys attached to them.
- CardDAV sync errors were stuck and not retried until Thunderbird was restarted.
- Several Calendar related fixes:
- Changing the cache mode of CalDAV calendars would cause the username of the account to be lost.
- Add-on calendars were not visible after restarting sometimes.
- Previews of recurring tasks were not using all available space in dialog windows.
- The option to keep the distribution directory of the installer on upgrade was not working.
The team that is responsible for the Thunderbird desktop email client has released Thunderbird 78.8.1, a bug fix release, to the stable channel.